Adult acne is not just for teens. A 2012 study, published in the Journal of Women’s Health, reported that 27% of adults had clinical acne, while an additional 29% experience mild acne.
Adult acne is different than the traditional flair-ups experienced during the teen years. Most often it is linked to stress, inflammation, hormonal imbalances, as well as environmental and dietary factors.
Tips for healthy looking clear skin:
- Wash your face morning and night
- Drink lots of pure spring water and enjoy a diet rich in detoxifying greens and green juices.
- Take Vitamins and essential nutrients like zinc, magnesium and essential fatty acids.
- Protect with sunscreen, 4 inch brimmed hat and uv sunglasses
- Moisturize am and pm
- Monthly deep cleansing facials
Evens skin tone with a sheer natural radiance, as it nourishes, moisturizes and protects. The Veronica Mineral Sheer Tint BB Cream brightens the skin while protecting against free radicals and gives you a little color! This ultra-sheer cream gives your skin a extra boost of Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Lysine and other vital elements. Potent Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng and Vitamins A and E protect against free radical damage while hydrating skin.
The perfect ‘Barely There Glow’ glides on effortlessly to create a water-resistant veil of natural-looking coverage
A healthy lifestyle and consistent daily habits are important to achieve beautiful skin, through every stage of life.
Healthy skin is a reflection of your overall wellness – Veronica